|Order Default (Parameter)|
|Product name||Travel Uv Sanitizing|
|Vita Media (ore)||5000|
|Caratteristiche||Portable Ultraviolet Lamp|
|Tipo di articolo||Lampade ultraviolette|
|Remark: If you Want to ordering others Parameter. When you write address remark the Special Parameter into “ORDER NOTES|
Travel Uv Sanitizing light from our UVCMART Germicidal Lamp is a broadband of UVC light rather than a single, narrow band. It produces UVC light in the range of 185nm wich produces Ozone as well as 254 nm, the optimal wavelength to target and deactivate the DNA of viruses, fungi, and bacteria.
7 UVC + HA CONDOTTO LA Lampada Perline 7 UVC + HA CONDOTTO LA lampada perline sono distribuiti ad alta densità per più approfondita effetto di sterilizzazione. Bambino di Protezione Serratura È molto sicuro per coloro che hanno un bambino a casa senza preoccuparsi circa il bambino premendo a caso. Design ergonomico Ergonomico delicato design lo rende più comodo da usare, compatto e facile da trasportare. Lunga Vita di Servizio Built-in 1200mAh batteria di grande capacità, in grado di caricare per 50 minuti con una sola carica.
How it Work: Ultraviolet sterilization is to destroy the molecular structure of DNA (DNA) or RNA (ribonucleic acid) in the cells of microorganisms by using the appropriate wavelength of ultraviolet rays to achieve growth and / or regenerative cell death. effect. Ultraviolet disinfection technology is based on modern anti-epidemiology, medicine and photodynamics. It uses specially designed high-efficiency, high-intensity and long-life UVC band ultraviolet light to irradiate flowing water, which will bring various bacteria, viruses, parasites, algae and Other pathogens are killed directly.
Ultraviolet radiation can burn skin skin and eyes. Avoid extended exposure to lamp and do not look directly at light when turned on.Important Health Notes About Our UVC Germicidal Lamps:
Any living organism such as humans, animals, or plants should be removed from the room being sanitized.
After room has been sanitized, wait 60 minutes before entering and using the room other than for the purpose of opening windows and doors to aerate the room. to let the ozone (O3) decompose completely.
|Installation size||61*48*315nm (mm)|
|Product Type||Usb Portable Electric UV Lamp Bacteria Killer Sterilizer|
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China|
|Light Source||Quartz ultraviolet|
|Packaging Details||General Packing|
|Durata di vita||10000h|
|Application||Home / Hotel / Hospital / School / Office|
|Peso netto||200g / 7.05oz|
|Certification||CE / RoHS|
|Installation method||surface installation|
|Capacità della batteria||1200mAh|
|LED Chip||Quartz ultraviolet|
|Mode||UVC + O3|
|Formato dell’articolo||5.1*3.8*30cm / 2*1.49 * 11.79in|
|Supply Ability||5000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
FAQ About Our UVC Sterilization Lamps：
- How often do the lamps need to be replaced?
- Germicidal UVC lamps from UVCMART are good for approximately 8,000 hours of use, with only 20% decrease in output.
- Should UVC lamps be cleaned?
- Yes – depending on the surrounding environment, UVC lamps should be checked periodically (approximately every three months), and can be cleaned with a dry cotton cloth or paper towel. Wear rubber gloves and clean with alcohol only. This will also help maximize lamp life.
- Q: How do germicidal lamps kill?
- Ultraviolet light in the germicidal wavelength – 185-254 nanometers – renders the organisms sterile. When organisms can no longer reproduce, they die.
- Q: Do I need ozone-producing lamps?
- It depends on your particular need. Ozone can be carried by air into places that UVC radiation cannot reach directly; In this manner, it helps to “carry” the ultraviolet radiation in the air to where it normally cannot reach directly such as shaded areas that the UVC light cannot reach.
- Q: When do I need to use ozone-producing lamps?
- Germicidal UVC lamps generate energy at 185 manometers as well as 254nm. UVC emission produces abundant amounts of ozone in air. Ozone is an extremely active oxidizer and destroys microorganisms on contact. Ozone also acts as a deodorizer so it is ideal with people who have allergies to air fresheners or for hard to eliminate odors like mold.
- Do germicidal lamps kill viruses?
- Yes -germicidal UVC lamps kill up to 99.9% of most viruses, airborne bacteria and mold spores.
- Will germicidal UV take care of mold?
- Yes. Germicidal UVC lamps will kill up to 99.9% of mold and help prevent future mold growth.
If Today Is a Flash Sale Day,Order Yours Before Sale Ends & Prices Go Back Up!
Order Default (Parameter) Product name Mosquito Uv light Lamp Power 8W Peso 0.7 kg Formato 21*12*27 centimetri Caratteristiche usb Certificazione CE Tensione 6V Impermeabile IP68 Garanzia 12 months Remark: If you Want to ordering others Parameter. When you write address remark the Special Parameter into “ORDER NOTES Numerous health studies have shown that Mosquito Uv light Uvc With Ozone Light…
Order Default (Parameter) Rated Power: 10W The weight of the 160g size 258*44*44 Sterilization Rate 99.9% Packing size 303*88*57 Type UV Lamp Material ABS Usage Sanitizer Warranty(Year) 1-year Remark: If you Want to ordering others Parameter. When you write address remark the Special Parameter into “ORDER NOTES Uv Sterilizer Portable Sanitizer Wand For Home Hotel Travel Product advantages: 100% OZONE FREE…
Order Default (Parameter) Product name UV Sterilization Light Stick Lamp Power 5W Input Voltage 5V Color of body: White UV Sterilization Light Stick 1A Style UVC+Ozone style / UVC style Charging time about 2 hours Life time about 2 hours MateriaL ABS Remark: If you Want to ordering others Parameter. When you write address remark the Special Parameter into “ORDER…
Order Default (Parameter) Warranty 1year Lighting solutions service Lighting and circuitry design, DIALux evo layout, LitePro DLX layout, Agi32 layout, auto CAD layout, Onsite metering, Project Installation Place of Origin Guangdong, China Power 5/7/9/11W Voltage 110V/220V Sterilization Rate 99.9% Material ABS UV LED Beads QTY 7 Product Net Weight 200g Remark: If you Want to ordering others Parameter. When you…